Saturday, December 1, 2007

Major Nourhaghighi "Salam Tehran"

Missis Sayed Zeya Tabatabi, My Mother, Taje-lomlok Moyne [Nourhaghighi], Mr. Parviz Farhadpour- Lawyer, in the engagement party of Dr. Borhan's daughter, Feresheteh with Lt-Captan Hussain Mostabaei, at the Commissioned Officers Club, Tehran, 1956

Salam Maadar [Mother]

In the Holy Name of Iran
Autobiography
Major Keyvan Nourhaghighi

Salam Tehran

I was borne in the Kingdom of Alborz Mountains, TEHRAN, one of the most beautiful and oldest City in the World. It was dawn in Virgo, on early moring of Friday 22nd of Shahrivar 1325 [September 13, 1946]. My father,Ismail Nourhaghighi was a judge and religious who called me " Mohammad", but my mother's sister Towran, who was a teacher and the nationalist has registered my name in the birth certificate as Keyvan, she loved me a lot, as she couldn't have herself a child! In our family, women had power, and they were ruling. My mother, Tajolmolok "Tuba" was teacher too, and later she was the principle of several schools, such as Adib. I have two brothers only. My older broder, Ahmad-"Ardeshir" Nourhaghighi has studied in Yale University in United State of America in 1959 and later has selected my mother last name Moyni Morasa. Ardeshir never married, and he was practicing law in Tehran. My younger brother is Mostfa "Kamran" Nourhaghighi. He is a businessman, married with Nosrat Najafi from Ahvaz/ Mostfa has two nice sons, Farzad and Farshad that I am missing them a lot since 1988 that I left Iran, as a political asylum, for oppressive misconduct of Khomeini Regime.
My kind and intellectual father has died when I was five years old-details in other section. My mother was a revolutionay woman of 1930 and did her best for all of us. If, we lost a good father, thanks God that we have grown up with a Woman that I have never seen a Man has courage and generosity like her. My mother was the bravest persons that I have ever seen. She was a real Hero, and I have given some evidence in few sections of my autobiography in this issue.

I was very a curious child. This curiosity, was very helpful in my progress before joining to the Iranian Imperial Air Force "IIAF"; but, than I got a lot of difficulties as the Military ruling is against self confident and curiosity. Therefore, I was not able to understand the stupid orders and I never obeyed them. As the result my Air Force carrier has become full of challenges and ended to my complaint of the Commander in Chief, Shah! Since I came Canada, my curiosity to look carefully in each document has caused the biggest scandal for Canadian and British in the World, and they have attacked to all my rights and interests, lost of jobs and prosecutions, several times I was tortured in Canada for discovery of the thefts by Canadian Judges in my proceedings.
I was very curious for finding the meaning of my name. My dear Mother had a lot of patient for giving me full explanation, in each question that I had:- What does my name mean, " KAY-ONE?- It is the name of a Star...- But which one is "Keyvan", where is my Star?- You have to search and find it yourself Keyvan John-[dear]!- And than what "Mohammad" means?- Acclamation, praised, praiseworthy, laudable....- Ohhhh! What beautiful names I have!- But, "Mohammad " is the name of our great prophet too, who has brought dear Islam for us! Highness Mohammad, had several other names, such as Ahmad, Mostafa... - Ohhh! My brothers names!- Yes, Keyvan June-[dear]!- But, why we have two names?!!- This is an old custom, one Islamic Name and one Iranians Name, to tie us hardly with our great Nationality and dear Religion!- Then, what "Nourhaghighi" means? - This is a composed name: "Nour" and " Haghighi"; Nour, means: Light, and ; Haghighi,means: " Real, True"; therefore "Nourhaghighi" means: The True Radius of Light!, however our Holy Koran is called "Nourhaghighi" that why your father has selected for his last nameAnd the True Radius of Light, is a metaphor for a perfect wisdom! In whole human history only very few people were successful to reach to the perfect wisdom; while many people have tried, and will continue to try. Molana Jalaledin Mohammad Roomi, is one of those few people who have reached to the perfect wisdom! It is extremely important for every parent to be very careful in selection of a good name for their child. The good name, has an important role in the building of a good character for a child; in Canada, the administration of justice is in the hands of wild animals, to prove that, in the City of Toronto, there is a judge whose name is "Brown-WOLF"! And according to all my documents, the "Gray-WOLF" in any jungle has more reasonableness to the Canadians Judges!




Mostofy lomamalk, was the grand father of My Mother' mother from Yazd; and her father Moyni Morasaw", was Tehranian extraction; he was in the jewels business in Bazaar of Tehran, and "Mroasaw" has same meaning, coming from his profession; his residential house was located in Emamzadeh Yahya, where Ayatollah Sorkhee, was ruling. Ayatollah Sorkhee's daughter married with Ayatollah Canni; and Cann, was a very beautiful village in the west of Teheran, that we always going there, for rest and fun, during summer with the Coach pulling with two horses. My uncle, Ayatollah Ishagh Rabee Nouri, was rolling in the Iran Street; in the east of Teheran, he had five children. Javad, Mahin, Akbar, Mojtaba and Giti. Giti, has married with Engineer Mirsaeedi, Mojtaba, has married with a beautiful American girl, and he is a professor of a university in the USA; Akbar, married with a nice educated lady, after he has passed a tough times in Communist party; but Shahanshah, has given him a chance, and he has raised to the stage that had a chance to be a Minister. One of my nine aunts, Malektaj, has married with Dr. Mohammad Ali Borhan, and had three beautiful girls Shyesteh, Faredeh, Feresheteh. Right Honour Dr. Mohammad Mossadegh, Dr. Ali Iqbal and Dr. Mohit Tabatabaee were all Dr. Borhan's fiends, therefore, I was meeting them in the family meetings. Dr. Borhan, was hired by the Ministry of the Health, and had very good chance to become the Prime Minister of Iran. One day, during the Government of Reza Shah, the Chief Police of Teheran has ordered him to kill a Political Prisoner[ Mohammad Massod] by an injection of air into his blood-vessel. Dr. Borhan, has rejected. The Chief of Police several times ordered him; where all orders were rejected. Finally, the Chief of Police was forced to telling him that : Chief of Police: This is the Order of His Majesty Reza Shah! You must do it!Dr. Borhan: There is no way I do such criminal act!Chief of Police: This is the Order of His Majesty Reza Shah! Did you lose your mind! You must do it, otherwise your own life and my life will be in danger!Dr. Borhan: I said No! I am a Physician, I am not a Butcher, Sir! Dr. Borhan with anger has left the office of the Chief of Police, and slammed his door! Soon, Dr. Borhan has lost his job. They could not kill him, as he was a member of a strong family in Teheran, where Dr. Ali Amini was one of his relative; and Dr. Amini's mother was a rich woman in Iran having more than 40,000 Toman incomes in 1900!Dr. Borhan, was forced to work in the City of Teheran[ Shardari]! Soon Dr. Borhan, has left Iran; and he was hired as Professor by the University of Paris, in France and Algeria; and has been selected as a Special Physician of King Hassan; and the President F. Mittran, become his best friend, in last 30 years that he left in France; he died in 1985 in Teheran, while every years he was visiting Iran. It was in one of his visit from Iran, in 1972, that he told me the American have plan to change the Iranian System to the Republic, and "Amir Houssian RABIE" would be the first President of Iran[ for more detail, please see IIAF History]. That poor Political Prisoner, that was not killed by Dr. Borhan, soon he was killed in the same manner that was ordered by a Dirty Criminal that I do not remember his dirty name!I was told that, that Dirty Criminal, has never had any study in medicine, but the Ministry of Heath as a physician for the poor prisoners hired him! One of my uncle, Javad Moyeni Morasa, was hired as Financial Organizer by Sazman Barnameh-Ministry of Development-; Dr Bakhtyar ( not Shapour), Dr. Ardalan were their dear friends and, Abass Shahandeh, the owner of Farman Newspaper[I had friendship with his sons, and have fun in their swimming pool], and Dr. Ala, the Royal Minister, were their neighbour in Dezashib; where Khyami, the Manager of Irannasional Corporation, was muyuncle Javad's tenant. Rahim Zetabfar, the owner of Azarbijan Newspaper and member of Parliament, became our tenant, renting those three room in the house of our house. Ghader, Nader, Parvin, Azam and Iran were the children of Rahim brothers that Rahim was taking care of them, when his brother was a refugee to Russia; after the 21st of Azar[ December 11, 1946] deal in Arzarbijon.There are a lot of stories in this area; as I have spent a lot of time with my uncle Javad.


My uncle Javad married with one of Naeme Akbar's daughters [from Rashet], Parvin. Naeme Akbar was one of the greatest Khan of the province of Gilan, our Air Force Commander, Gen Khatami was their relative; and I can say that most of my motherhood relative were monarchist and they loved Shah from bottom of their heart; as most of my motherhood relatives were females, and Reza Shah has brought a great changes for Iranian females. Most of ladies, in our motherhood family, they get a chance of a duty in the government as a teacher, principles of High School, Orphanage and other opportunity that was not available for women during Ghajar Dynasty.


December 1st, 2007
Tehran









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir,

Are you the same brave Iranian pilot who was involved in an ejection with Major Javad Fakoori in 1976. Later that year were you the RIO in the UFO incident with Lt Jafari in ,
If yes I would very much like to contact you
with respect
Mike Bennett
www.ejection-history.org.uk